We believe in the power of education and encourage you to use the resources offered by the University Libraries at The Catholic University of America.
Check out books from Mullen Library
To enter the library, you need a valid photo ID. To check out books, you need a special card:
- Alumni: You can use a registered Alumni Card, which you may request online, retrieve from our offices in O'Connell Hall, and then register at the Circulation Desk in Mullen Library.
- Friends: Please request a library card at the Circulation Desk in Mullen Library.
Access electronic subscriptions
- On campus: Everyone may access all electronic subscriptions via the CUA-Guest WiFi network or a public computer in Mullen Library.
- Off campus: Alumni may access electronic subscriptions from select vendors.
Remote access to electronic subscriptions
Please log in. If your profile is matched to an alumni account, you will be able to access these electronic resources:
- Annual Reviews
- CQ Almanac
- CQ Researcher Plus Archive
- CQ Weekly
- Mergent Archives
- POIESIS: Philosophy Online Serials
- Project Muse
- SAGE Journals
- World Shakespeare Bibliography
- ProQuest History Vault: Labor Unions in the U.S., 1862-1974: Knights of Labor, AFL, CIO, and AFL-CIO
More information and troubleshooting
For more information, please visit the Information for Alumni and Special Borrowers page on the University Libraries website.
Problems? Can't access the electronic subscriptions remotely?
Please log in. You can access the electronic subscriptions only if you are logged into a profile that is matched to an alumni account.